Yesterday, I mentioned that after our monthly photo shoot our photo group had a very helpful editing session that rendered so-so photos into something worth sharing on my blog. Our instructor is really very creative and skilled. This is the second shot. There was a request to also show the original photo. It is below.
To enhance the photo, the following changes were made using Lightroom:
– The photo was straightened and cropped
– The overall exposure and contrast were increased
– Highlights and whites were decreased
– Shadows and blacks were increased
– Clarity and vibrance were increased
– A graduated filter was employed to bring out the lower right corner